Welcome to the ITI’s East Anglia Network!
We are a small but friendly community of translators and interpreters who are based in East Anglia or have connections with the region. Our network is one of 18 geographical groups affiliated to the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI), the only UK-based independent professional membership association for practising translators, interpreters and language service providers.
As a network, we aim to:
- Provide information, advice and mutual support and assistance to members of the group
- Promote translation and interpreting as a career and provide advice and support to newcomers to the profession
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information of interest to translators and interpreters
- Support members’ professional development via training events and otherwise
- Promote members’ services to work providers
…interested in joining us?
We’re always happy to welcome new members to our supportive group of like-minded professionals. Find out more about what we have to offer you and how you can join our network here.
…looking for a professional?
If there’s anything else we can help you with or if you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you!
Latest from the Blog
“[Being a translator] opens you up to different worlds that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to if you didn’t speak those languages, like foreign language books, films, tv, etc. It never stops being special to me.”
“Business and marketing texts that promote women’s health, sustainability, animal welfare […] are important to me. A business should share its values and I help them speak from their heart.”
Welcome to our new blog! Check back here soon for more information about upcoming events, network news and reports, and our new regular monthly feature, meet our members, where we turn the spotlight on some of the wonderful people who are part of our network.