We currently have around 40 members in our network, but our doors are always open to translators and interpreters with local links.
What are the benefits of joining the network?
- Become part of a supportive community of like-minded professionals local to you.
- Gain access to our Google Group forum where members can ask questions, share industry updates, resources and information about events, post job offers and more.
- Attend regular CPD and social events in person and online, including our monthly Zoom chats on a range of topics relevant to working as a freelancer within the translation and interpreting industry. You can find out about our past events on our blog and our what we’ve got planned on our events calendar.
- Sign up for online accountability days and in-person co-working days for motivation, support and encouragement from your peers.
- Feature in our online member directory if you are a qualified member of the ITI.
- Get exposure through our network blog and social media accounts.
- Help shape the network by contributing ideas and getting involved in planning events.
How much does it cost to join the network?
|FITI/MITI/AITI/ITI Affiliate:||£15 per year|
|ITI Student Member:||£10 per year|
|Non-ITI member studying at a university in East Anglia||£15 per year|
|Non-ITI member:||£20 per year|
Our membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August. If you join us on or after 30 April, your membership fees will cover the remainder of the current membership year and the subsequent membership year.
How do I go about joining the network?
If you’re interested in joining our network or finding out more about us, please get in touch with our coordinator Fiona Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will just need to fill out a short membership registration form and pay your membership fee by bank transfer to our network account.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ITI East Anglia Network!